Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bake Fest #16 - Guest Hosting

Hi friends! I am happy to announce hosting my 1st event this year Bake Fest # 16 at My Cook Book for the month of February. Thanks Vardhini from Cooks Joy to give me this opportunity to host this event. 



Rules of this event are as follows:

  • Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
  •  Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
  •  Usage of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the world.
  •  Linking back to my announcement page and to Vardhini's Bake Fest announcement is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with both links.
  •  You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
  •  If you have any problem linking please send me an email @ surabhishri2003@gmail.com

Please submit the link given below:

from my kitchen

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure I am sending some entries!!!! happy hosting!!
Sowmya
Ongoing Event - Breakfast
Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen

Vardhini said...

Happy hosting :)

Sharanya palanisshami said...

i had send my entry happy hosting....................



ongoing event - traditional and native recipes

Unknown said...

Lovely event..have linked my entry..
www.sajustastes.com

Unknown said...

Tried to include 2 of my entries and they are no appearing... One is Whole Wheat Bread and another is Stuffed Masala Bun. Please let me know..
Sowmya
Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen
Ongoing Event - Dish it out - Lentils & Garlic
Ongoing Event - Know Your Dairy - Cheese

kausers kitchen said...

Luvly event, will surely participate.
Happy to follow u, wud b glad if u can follow back.
Happy hosting and have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

linked my recipe here. happy hosting.
http://confusioncook.com

Rafeeda AR said...

will try participate in this event... glad to follow u... :)
http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.com

Rafeeda AR said...

hi dear... i've linked in my entry... :)

Unknown said...

Hi,

Happy to participate in your contest.

I have linked 3 entries:
eggless black forest cake
rainbow cake
pineapple upside down cake

Glad to follow you. All the best!

-Nithya Govind-
www.nithyascorner.com

Unknown said...

I like this concept, I am a foodies so, search many things on net I found two more links are awesome 1st is Ahmedabad Best Restaurants
and 2nd is Find best dishes at restaurants in Ahmedabad, you can also upload your recipe here..

Hope you like it...