Sunday, July 15, 2012

Let's Party - Go Bake It

Hi friends I am back from vacation with my very own event series "Let's Party". This time I choosed the mode of cooking is Baking. You can bake any thing from a baked potato to a backed cake... 


Rules for the Event:
  1. "Go Bake It" is the theme for the month of July-Aug at "Let's Party"
  2. Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian dishes are allowed.
  3. Please post your link below and usage of the logo is mandatory.
  4. Must be a follower at the Blog or at Facebook.
  5. Archives are welcome only if re-posted and linked back to the announcement page(only 1).
  6. As many entries are allowed.
  7. There are three awards to be given Top Contributor Award, Best Recipe Award, Participation Award.
  8. If u are having any problems linking up,just send me my email surabhishri2003(at)gmail (dot)com
    • Sub: Let's Party - Go Bake It
    • Your Name:
    • Recipe Name:
    • Recipe URL:
    • Recipe Photo:
  9. Non-Bloggers can also send me an email with the details as below:
    • Sub: Let's Party - Go Bake It
    • Your Name:
    • Recipe Name:
    • Email Address:
    • Recipe Photo:
    • Recipe in .doc format or .pdf format 

from my kitchen

20 comments:

divyagcp said...

Nice event.. Will send in my entries soon..
Happy hosting!!

Unknown said...

Hi... Submitted b entry... happy hosting !!

Cheers,
Sharan's Samayalarai
www.vigsha.blogspot.com

Supriya said...

good one!

I have linked my baked vegetable samosa...

Happy hosting

Regards,
Supriya

Pragyan said...

Nice idea..will send you a few!

Merry Tummy said...

how to be a follower in the facebook..Do I need to like you in facebook?

Merry Tummy said...

I have send my entry. pls let me know how to be a follower in Facebook

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Hi Surabhi ...
Nice blog :-)
Glad to follow you ......
plz do visit mine in your spare time !!!
shrutirasoi

Today's Recipe
Lemon Rice

Achu said...

Hi surabhi

Awesome blog.Happy to follow you and added u in my google plus dear.I had linked my recipe heavenly coconut macaroons on ur blog.Awaiting to hear your comments.Do visit my blog http://tangymind.blogspot.com/2012/07/heavenly-coconut-macaroons.html I have posted ur event on my blog.

Please follow me and i would like to post one more link recipe on ur blog event.

Sowmya Karthy said...

Hi, Nice events. Submitted entries

Sowmya
http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Hai ...Nice event, have sent my entries...

waiting to hear ur comments...
Do follow my blog wen time permits

S.Gathampari Harivijayaraj
http://gatssamayal.blogspot.in

vini said...

have posted my entry:)

Akila said...

hi..

linked my recipe - Nankhatai..

url: http://akilaskitchen.blogspot.sg/2012/07/nankhatai-eggless-indian-cookies.html

plz check..

Rgds,
akila

preeti garg said...

Nice event
ONGOING EVENT- "JASHN-E-AZAADI"
Preeti's Kitchen Life

Renuka said...

Very nice event, have just linked something

Shree Kannepadi said...

Nice event.. I have linked my recipe ( Peach Cobbler )..

Thank u,
Shree
http://easycooknbake.blogspot.com/

Sweet'n'Savoury said...

Linked my recipe.Hope you enjoy.lovely event

Sweet'n'Savoury said...

Sorry for having entered my recipe Oats Choco-chips Muffins twice.. was a mistake

Sanoli Ghosh said...

Hi Surabhi,
Lovely space you have, glad to follow you.
I was not aware of this event, just come to know. Sending my entries soon. Happy hosting...

Inviting you to visit my space at your leisure,
http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com

Myvegfare said...

First time here, you have a lovely blog, I just submitted to your event..

Unknown said...

Hi, new to ur space & following u now. I cant see the linky tool hence have emailed you my recipe. Please add it. happy hosting

http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/2012/08/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins.html