OMG I am so late to post for my own hosting event :( Actually these days I am really busy with my new job and I hardly get time to update my blog. Well today after a long time I am sitting in front of my laptop to update and add this recipe to the ongoing event EP-Series ~ Mint & Coriander Seeds. :)
Green Peas - 1 cup
Potato - 3 medium
Ginger - 2'' piece
Garlic - 10-12 pods
Onion - 2 Medium
Mint Leaves - 1 Bunch (1 cup apx.)
Tomato - 1 large
Green Chilli - 2
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
- In a pressure cooker, cook the peas with 1 cup of water till 1 whistle releases.
- In a pressure cooker, cook the potatoes till 2-3 whistle releases. cool it and remove the shell, keep aside.
- Chop onion and bring to a paste with ginger, garlic and green chilli, keep aside.
- Bring the tomato into paste, keep aside.
- Take a kadai heat oil and cook the onion paste till fragrant.
- Now add tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes over low flame.
- Make a paste out of the mint leaves.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli podwer and mix properly.
- Now add the mint paste to it along with the cooked peas and potato.
- Cook it for 5-8 minutes covered over a low flame.
- Serve it with roti, chappati , naan and mesmerize with the aroma of mint.
Linking toMy Cook Book @ EP Series ~ Mint & Coriander
from my kitchen