Who don't love Gajar Ka Halwa!!! Every one does. :) So, going ahead to use carrots in the form of baking...:)
Oil - 1/3 Cup
Sugar - 3/4 Cup, powdered
Eggs - 2
Milk - 1/2 Cup
Carrot - Grated 1 Cup
Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
Nutmeg - a pinch
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp (Optional)
Raisins - a hand full, soaked in water before 1 hr or overnight
- Sieve the atta and baking powder and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix the oil and sugar, powdered.
- Now add eggs one by one and beat it.
- Add the vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and grated nutmeg mix it, then add milk to it.
- Now all the dry ingredients part by part.
- Squeeze the raisins and add into the batter.
- Put the batter 3/4 of the muffin tray.
- Bake for 18 minutes @ 180°C, preheated at 220°C.
Spice & Sugar Tales @ Cakes, Cookies & Desserts
Taste of Pearl City @ Healthy Morsels
Vegetarian Food & Me @ I' M The Star
UK Rasoi @ For 'U' Mum
My Culinary Creations @ Carrots
Vegetarian Tastebuds @ Healthy Diet ~ Baked Goodies