Can't stop myself from chocolates... & if it's a healthy option oats+whole wheat. Then no question arises to stop myself... :)
Oats ( powdered)- 1 Cup
Sugar (Powdered) - 1/2 Cup
Wheat Flour - 1/4 Cup
Instant Coffee - 1 tsp ( I used Bru)
Butter - 2/3 Cup (softened, unsalted)
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips - 3/4 Cup
Dark chocolate - 1/2 slab, finely chopped (can be replaced with 1 cup of choco-chips)
- In a bowl add powdered oats, atta, powdered sugar, instant coffee & mix to combine.
- Add softened butter & vanilla essence and mash it properly till it mix completely. (even can beat it at low speed)
- Add the choco chips and mix gently.
- In a ungreased square bowl press down with fingers to flatten.
- Prick with a fork in between.
- Bake it for 25 minutes @ 170°C, preheated at 200°C.
- Now take out and spread with the chopped dark chocolate.
- It starts melting, so spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Cut into squares & let it cool for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Then transfer it to refrigerator for 1 hour or till served.(I kept it over night)
Taste Of Pearl City @ Morsels Journey
Spice & Sugar Tales @ Cake, Cookies & Desserts
UK-Rasoi @ For 'U' Mum
Vegeteraian Food & Me @ I'm The Star
Tomato Blues @ Summer Spunk