Here I come with my 50th post. Among these 50 posts, 2 posts were re-posted, 3 are event announcements, 1 was the inaugural and 44 are recipe posts. While preparing all these 44 recipe's I have learnt many new things. Thanks to my fellow bloggers who constantly read my blog and give their responses. I also thank to all my blog whom I follow, as I always try to do some thing new after seeing u.
So, here is India's very own dessert Sooji-Halwa as my 50th post:)
Sooji - 1 Cup
Sugar - 3/4 Cup
Cardamom - 2 (crushed)
Clarified Butter - 1/4 cup
Water - 2&1/2 cup
Cashewnut/Almonds to garnish
- Boil water along with sugar and cardamom till sugar dissolves.
- In a kadai melt the ghee.
- Roast the Sooji in the ghee for about 8-10 minutes till golden brown.
- Now slowly add the sugar syrup prepared as the sooji will splutter if poured at once.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes mixing well.
- Serve it with cashewnuts/almonds.
I Served it with poori, Chana Aloo
from my kitchen