Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coconut Cookies

The recipe is from Spice Ur Senses. I loved the preparation so tried it with little alterations.  It's so easy with lesser ingredients...

Desiccated Coconut - 1/2 Cup
Sugar - 1/2 Cup
All purpose flour - 2 Tbsp
Corn flour - 1tbsp
Melted Clarified butter (ghee) - 2 tbsp

  1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients, prepare a dough and keep in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
  2. Preheat the oven at 180°C & line a butter paper over the Baking tray.
  3. Make small balls out of the dough and keep on the butter paper.
  4. Bake it for 20 minutes at 180°C.
  5. Let it cool and serve with a cup of tea or mug of coffee... 
Linking to 
Tickling Palates @ I Love Baking 
Taste Of Pearl City @ Any One Can Cook 
Food Corner @ Mid Week Fiesta

from my kitchen


  1. Cookies looks good!!! I too faced the same problem in handing dough..but got used to it now. Keep trying and soon you will get perfection.

  2. cookies look wonderful I like cookies that has coconut

  3. Love the look of it. Surabhi there is an award waiting for you at my space. Do visit.

  4. This is just awesome, thank you for linking with Any One Can Cook :)


CooK...EaT...Comment... :)