The second recipe I choosed is Onion Raita from Vegetarian Food & Me for Blog Hop Wednesday. I had lil alterations with my raita but the theme is -:Onion:- Onion raita can be taken with and Palao, Biryani, Parante etc...
Curd - 1 Cup
Onion - 1 large
Garlic - 8 Cloves (chopped finely)
Cumin Seeds -1 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Red chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
Cumin Powder and Red chilli powder to garnish
- Whisk the curd in a bowl and add salt adjusting your taste.
- Finely chop the onions and garlic.
- In a pan heat 1 tsp of oil, add cumin. When the cumin splutter add garlic. As it changes it's colour add 1/4th tsp red chilli powder and the onions to it.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes over a low flame.
- Now put the garlic and onion into the curd bowl and serve garnishing with red chilli powder and cumin powder.
Linking to Tickling Palates @ Blog Hop Wednesdays
& Vegetarian Food & Me :)
from my kitchen